Friday 13 January 2012

Creativity


Originality - I think I was original in the way I chose to break some conventions when creating my magazine, such as using a white artist to represent hip-hop.
Imagination - I used my imagination to come up with the name and style of the magazine, and song choice.
Inspiration - I took inspiration from a variety of sources, including magazines, music and film.
Resourcefulness - I used a variety of technologies and resources in order to create my final product.
Vision - I had an idea from the start which I had to refine after creating drafts and mock-ups in order to get the result I wanted.

Things that restricted my creativity potential where mainly budget and equipment. If I had a budget to create the video, it could have been much more creative, using different locations (such as renting studios) and being able to use high quality cameras allowing a range of different shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment