Friday 20 January 2012

Creativity Quotes

"A project that is too well planned lacks opportunities for spontaneity andcreativity." Anon

I disagree with this statement to an extent with references to areas of the research and planning. For example, I found that looking at other texts for inspiration helped with creativity greatly - allowing me to draw ideas from a range of different areas which helps to create something different. However, I did find this led to using ideas I had seen before and therefore not all being ideas I have come up with myself meaning it is less creative.

"The making of the new and the re arranging of the old" (Bentley 1997)
 
I agree with this quote as all new texts are 'the making of the new' and many take inspiration from existing texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment